If you thought symposiums on information security and risk were
all the same, look again! COSAC is an entirely different experience. Conceived
by practising professionals for experienced professionals, it is the most participative and
productive event of the year.
Undoubtedly the world's best annual source of advice in Information
Security, COSAC makes available to you, in a fully residential
format, presenters and facilitators who are the very best in the world. Collectively they
have many hundreds of years of practical experience, have published thousands of major articles and books,
and have proven records of success all over the globe.
The many world-leading figures to speak and facilitate in 2002 include:
- Marcus Alldrick - Head of Information Security, Abbey National
- Patricia Anderson - Head of Information Security, Royal Bank of Scotland Group
- Andy Clark - President, International Association of Cryptologic Research
- Alan Dixon - Ex- DI Met Police Special Branch & Senior Investigator for F.A.C.T.
- Dr Paul Dorey - Director Digital Business Security, BP
- Carl Jackson - recipient of the CSI Lifetime Achievement Award, and
one of the founders of ISSA.
- John O'Leary - Education Director, Computer Security Institute
- Tsutomu Matsumoto - President, NTT
- Gerry O'Neil - Head of Global IT Risk, Barclays
- Mark Rasch - chief prosecutor on the Legion of Doom and Citibank hacking trials
- Dr E.Eugene Schultz - NASA Innovation Award Winner
- Michael Wiener - Co-founder of Entrust & the first man to break DES
- Peter Wood - An ethical hacker, founder of First Base Technologies and white-hats.co.uk
The full COSAC 2002 timetable of events is available now.
COSAC 2002 will be held at the beautiful Killashee Hotel, County Kildare.
Admission is planned to include your choice of 40 symposium sessions, 5 full-day Master Classes, and the COSAC International Round Table Forum meeting, four nights of
luxurious full-board accommodation and meals.
Partners are most warmly welcomed at COSAC. Check out our world classpartner
programme of events. We are also proud to be the sponsoring host for the professional
CISSP® exam on Friday 13th September 2002.
As a participative event, numbers at COSAC are strictly limited - jump to our
registration page to book now!
If you would like us to keep you up to date with events, you can
join our conference mailing list
now and we will be sure to send you the latest information. You can also e-mail us on:
We are grateful to our sponsors
for what promises to be a unique and outstanding event.
David Lynas - COSAC Chairman